SPARKLE is a very safe, non-toxic, concentrated liquid that greatly retards the growth of bacteria, fungi, yeasts, and other pathogens in drinking water. SPARKLE is ideal for use when soaking seeds keeping water sparkling clean and hygienic.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Keep container closed before and after
Not For Human Consumption. Keep out of the reach of children.
NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Packaging: 32 fluid ounce, 16 fluid ounce, 8 fluid ounce & 4 ounce
Return to MORNING BIRD PRODUCT INFORMATION.